Qualified Architect with RIBA Part 3 qualification and ARB registration, sound knowledge of technical standards and regulations and, ideally, some post-graduate experience in the UK housing sector is required for a well-established practice based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands – the company has a flexible approach to home-working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Qualified Architect with RIBA Part 3 qualification and ARB registration, sound knowledge of technical standards and regulations and, ideally, some post-graduate experience in the UK housing sector.
As the Qualified Architect you will assist with the delivery of the company’s portfolio of projects across the housing sector, encompassing apartments and student developments, estate design, sheltered housing, care homes and smaller ‘bespoke’ housing schemes.
The Qualified Architect will work directly with an Associate and in collaboration with the Partners, with the opportunity to work on significant multi-million pound developments.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company offers a broad range of design consultancy services including Architecture, Interiors and Conservation Design, with extensive experience of most building sectors including Residential, Education, Hospitality and Commercial.
They are a growing practice and pride themselves on being staff-focussed, enthusiastic and sociable. Their work is often based in the East Midlands, but they have live projects UK-wide.
Design quality is at the heart of all that they do, and this is recognised in the number of awards they have received for design excellence, sustainability, regeneration, build quality and historic restoration.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful Qualified Architect will be:
- Authentic — valuing honesty, reliability, and integrity
- Passionate and Creative — demonstrating creativity in your design approach, enthusiasm for and knowledge of the UK housing sector
- Collaborative — able to work in a team environment to meet tight deadlines. You will have strong communication skills, both within the design team and with clients
- Committed — able to take ownership of your work, have considered a wide range of issues, and put together a reasoned, informed response
And will have the following skills:
- RIBA Part 3 qualification and ARB registration
- Post-graduate experience in the UK housing sector
- Experienced in the use of Autodesk REVIT, excellent modelling skills and experience in the delivery BIM projects
- Accomplished 3D visualisation skills, preferably using applications such as Lumion, Twinmotion, Enscape or 3ds Max. (Technical training can be given to a candidate who demonstrates the aptitude to learn)
- Demonstrable detailing skills, experience in producing tender documents and specifications in NBS Chorus
- Sound knowledge of technical standards and regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment, both within the office and with main contractors
- An awareness of, and enthusiasm for, sustainable design and BREEAM
- Experience in managing projects on site would be advantageous
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills, experience, and impact on the practice
- Holiday entitlement starting at 25 days per year (and with increments dependant on length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health insurance – providing contributions for dental work, optical treatment, physiotherapy and counselling
- Salary sacrifice schemes for childcare and Cycle to Work
- Flexible home working
- Company study tours including team visits to completed projects (Liverpool and Barcelona were the venues for the last two weekends away)
- Regular in-house CPD. Staff are also encouraged to explore their own CPD opportunities outside the company
- A wide variety of social events
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7187
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk