Publishing Trainee & Sales Team Administrator / Sage 200 ERP Reporting Administration Assistant that has excellent customer service, data input, administrative and communication skills is required by a well-established Company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston).
SALARY: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
** Training Provided **
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will need a good mix of skills, which includes excellent administrative, organisation, time-management and communication skills. You must have a professional, polite and helpful telephone manner. Be confident with the ability to liaise and work closely with internal Managers, Team Leaders and Company Directors throughout all departments within the business and be willing to learn new IT / ERP reporting systems. You will also need good Microsoft Office skills including MS Word and in particular MS Excel.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Publishing Trainee & Sales Team Administrator / Sage 200 ERP Reporting Administration Assistant that has excellent customer service, data input, administrative and communication skills.
As the Publishing Trainee & Sales Team Administrator / Sage 200 ERP Reporting Administration Assistant you will work across the Creative, Sales, Production and Finance Departments providing a range of support activities from data inputting, updating the system to ensure product information is current, using the ERP system to create and prepare a range of reports relevant to each department and general administrative duties. Previous experience with Sage 200 would be highly desirable, although not essential as additional training will be provided. The role will sit within the Sales Team, report to the Publishing Operations Director and work closely with the Sales Director, Operations Director and Financial Controller.
The successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career prospects, presenting further opportunities for those that are ambitious and highly motivated.
If this looks like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Publishing Trainee & Sales Team Administrator / Sage 200 ERP Reporting Administration Assistant include:
- Update and maintain information held on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain and analyse the Sage 200 database, spread sheets and schedules to track stock in transit
- Assist the Publishing Operations Director to make reprint decisions based on current stock and forecasted sales
- Maintain the Sales Master Grid to ensure that the Sales team have all of the latest information about upcoming titles
- Be prepared to liaise with clients as the first point of contact for queries, requests and orders
- Utilise outstanding attention to detail in all communications
- Communicate with Inventory, Editorial, Design and Production Teams
- Be the key link between the Editorial, Sales and Production teams to make sure that new titles are on schedule
- Communicate changes to the current publishing schedule to the relevant internal departments
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience required for the Publishing Trainee & Sales Team Administrator / Sage 200 ERP Reporting Administration Assistant:
- Must have excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent Data Input skills
- Good customer service skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly organised, passionate and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous Sage 200 experience would be highly desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience using ERP systems with the ability to manipulate data to create and produce reports would be highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4172
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk