Publishing and Production Coordinator / Assistant with excellent organisational, time-management, communication and administrative skills, who has a passion for books, is required for an international book publisher based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston)
SALARY: Negotiable (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Join a Fun, Friendly and Creative Team **
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
We have an excellent opportunity for a Publishing and Production Coordinator / Assistant with excellent organisational, time-management, communication and administrative skills, who has a passion for books and a desire to develop a successful career within the publishing industry.
Working from the Company’s offices as the Publishing and Production Coordinator / Assistant you will primarily support the Production Team, as well as working closely with other departments, which will include liaising closely with the Design and Sales Teams and providing general administration support when required.
As the Publishing and Production Coordinator / Assistant you will need excellent organisational and administration skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The Company offers excellent career prospects, presenting further opportunities for those who are ambitious and highly motivated.
Candidate applications are welcome regardless of previous experience in the industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Publishing and Production Coordinator / Assistant:
- Provide administration and general support for the Production Team and other departments, including Design and Sales, when required
- Work closely with all in-house teams to manage expectations of dates and costs
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, and keep track of all schedules
- Liaise and build relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
- Coordinate schedules with manufacturers and in-house teams to ensure stock ships according to customer deadlines
- Negotiate pricing and raise purchase orders once all details are agreed
- Ensure all shipping documentation is accurate and sent for customs clearance in a timely manner
- Liaise with Testing Lab to ensure all product passes testing requirements for the given age
- Ideally you will have a passion for books and want to develop a career within the publishing industry
- Candidates need to be highly organised, motivated and possess clear communication skills
- Good computer skills are essential (MS Office, Word and Excel)
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6251
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk