Property Sales Executive / Commercial Purchase Consultant with excellent negotiation and influencing skills is required to buy a portfolio of commercial properties for a pension investment fund.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
LOCATION: Stirling, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Property Sales Executive / Commercial Purchase Consultant with excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to work towards tight and urgent deadlines.
Working as the Property Sales Executive / Commercial Purchase Consultant will manage a material number of commercial property purchases for clients’ pension arrangements.
As the Property Sales Executive / Commercial Purchase Consultant you will work closely with multiple external parties and the Company’s Administration Teams, providing direction, coordination, and reassurance, whilst ensuring working protocols are maintained and efficiencies achieved.
As the Property Sales Executive / Commercial Purchase Consultant you will also be required to review complex legal documents and work with solicitors and other third-party property experts. Whilst the requirements of the Company and Trustee are utmost, the client and their financial adviser will be central and their satisfaction will be a key measure of success.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- To promote and adhere to the Company’s workplace values.
- Manage a portfolio of commercial property purchases and in-specie transfer transactions
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining department service and quality standards
- Ensure the quality of work is of the highest standard
- Liaise with Financial Advisers, Solicitors and other property professionals to ensure the transaction completes as smoothly as possible
- Working always to protect the interests of the Company, ensure department procedures are followed at all times. Within this context do everything to reassure clients and their advisers, and delight them wherever possible
- Actively make recommendations to continually improve the department’s work processes and knowledge
- Take ownership of their portfolio and all property related processes
- Check work of colleagues to ensure the quality of work is of the highest standard
- Participate and help resolve complaints cases relating to property
- Have a broad range of communication and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to challenge third parties when required
- Confident, self-motivated and very organised
- Ability to see through complex processes to identify opportunities to improve
- Able to work towards tight and urgent deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4784
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stirling, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk