Housing Association Shared Ownership Property Sales Adviser who has excellent customer service, organisational and time-management skills with a good understanding of shared ownership management is required by Worthing Homes, an established and successful Housing Association based in West Sussex.
SALARY: £26,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 days holiday increasing to 29 days after 3 years’ service, 4% Employer pension contribution, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months), Employee Assistance Programme.
LOCATION: Worthing, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have knowledge of shared ownership and understand the relevant legislation surrounding it.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need to hold a full Driving License and have the use of own car
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Housing Association Shared Ownership Property Sales Adviser who has excellent customer service, organisational and time-management skills with a good understanding of shared ownership management.
This is an exciting time to join Worthing Homes as we have committed to delivering 500 homes over the next 5 years, 40% of which will be for Shared Ownership sale. To help support this, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Housing Association Shared Ownership Property Sales Adviser who will deliver our sales targets across the coastal West Sussex area.
As the Housing Association Shared Ownership Property Sales Adviser, you will join our Development Team and have a passion and commitment to providing an effective and professional sales service to our customers, marketing our new homes in line with Worthing Homes’ exacting standards, whilst meeting sales performance targets.
Ideally you will have a background of home ownership sales, preferably within the affordable housing sector.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established housing association that can offer a great central location to work from within a modern office environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Housing Association Shared Ownership Property Sales Adviser:
- Create a marketing strategy for all new homes in the development pipeline; producing literature and sales packs for prospective customers; co-ordinate website and internet advertising campaigns
- Undertake property viewings and act as point of contact for all prospective purchasers from initial purchase enquiries through to sales completion
- Review and agree the lease to be issued with our solicitor and Leasehold Adviser
- Ensure new homes are sold within agreed timescales, whilst meeting scheme financial parameters
- Ensure all property sales comply with external legal and regulatory requirements, Standing Orders and Worthing Homes procedures
- Provide accurate monthly sales progress reports with appropriate commentary for management review
- Co-ordinate marketing events, scheme launches, the setup of show homes including selection of kitchen and bathroom fittings and liaison with external agents where required
WHO ARE WE?
Helping people create sustainable futures
We believe that good quality affordable housing is the foundation required for so many other things that we all depend on but may take for granted – security, education, health, work and support networks.
It’s much more than bricks and mortar – it’s about people, communities and opportunities.
Worthing Homes has over 3,500 properties in the Sussex coastal area. We provide affordable rented homes, key worker accommodation, low cost shared ownership, sheltered housing and new homes for local people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to effectively manage, maintain and improve their homes.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a good standard of education to include GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Be able to evidence commitment to and delivery of high quality customer services and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of housing legislation including right to buy / acquire
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience as an Estate Agent / Lettings Negotiator or within a similar environment where you’ve handled shared ownership / right to buy / acquire would be extremely desirable
- Hold a full UK Driving license and have the use of own car – (Essential)
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual’s unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4545
This vacancy is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Worthing Homes
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Worthing, West Sussex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.