Property Manager with previous experience in a property management role and who thrives upon working in a fast-moving environment is required for a well-established lettings and estate agency based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £22,000 per annum Basic Salary plus Commission and Bonus Scheme / £24,000 OTE
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm and 9:00am to 5:00pm Friday - Occasional weekends when needed (overtime paid)
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you super smart, self-driven, motivated and good at multi-tasking?
- Also a good all-round communicator who thrives on building lasting relationships?
- Above all else, are you passionate about property and love to manage projects?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Property Manager with previous experience in a property management role and who thrives upon working in a fast-moving environment.
Working as a Property Manager you must be willing to go the extra mile at all times, always providing an exceptional level of customer service and building an excellent rapport with any contacts in the business.
As a Property Manager you will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in the business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Property Manager will include:
- Be the main point of contact for tenants / landlords and contractors in the reporting and management of maintenance issues
- Coordinate maintenance & small scale refurbishments (Project Management) for the whole portfolio
- Follow up on maintenance and ongoing jobs to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner
- Conduct weekly and monthly compliance reports
- Organise any new compliance certificates needed
- Organising and conducting of property inspections
- Conducting & Processing of video and written inspections, carrying out maintenance quality checks and site surveys
- Efficient management of your own diary
- Working knowledge in a property management role
- Knowledge of current property legislation
- Self-motivated; must be able to work on own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Leeds area
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word. Experience with Agent OS or other property management CRM systems also beneficial
- Confident / calm and collected
- Good understanding of the lettings/property management process and current legislation changes is essential
- Willing to work additional hours where needed to continue providing an exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and develop
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7030
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk