Commercial & Residential Property Manager with the ability to multitask in a busy environment, who is methodical and organised with a confident, warm and friendly personality is required for a busy firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial & Residential Property Manager with the ability to multitask in a busy environment, who is methodical and organised with a confident, warm and friendly personality.
As the Commercial & Residential Property Manager you will assist the property management department managing a portfolio of commercial residential properties, including block management and service charge properties.
The Commercial & Residential Property Manager will also assist in Landlord and Tenant work and Agency related tasks when required.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Commercial & Residential Property Manager will include:
- Dealing with property management issues i.e. repairs and matters of maintenance and liaising with contractors
- Property inspections and on site meetings
- Preparing and tendering schedules of works
- Forecasting service charge budgets and cost analysis
- Interviewing, referencing and administrating potential tenants
- Financial management of department
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Carrying out property inspections internally and externally and produce a report
- Chairing residents’ meetings, taking minutes and distributing
- Reviewing lease/shorthold tenancy documents and inventories
- Communicating professionally with landlords, tenants, contractors, Accountants and Solicitors
- Occasionally putting properties on the market that become vacant and form part of the management portfolio
- Undertake travel within the local area
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer literate – experience of Microsoft Office and able to use printing/scanning equipment and cameras
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Good analytical and organisation skills
- Good communication skill and attention to detail
- Able to manage own workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7427
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk