Block Management Property Manager who has good numeracy, data entry and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines is required for a well-established company based in Manchester, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
We ideally need someone already experienced in managing whole blocks of apartments, though would consider applicants with considerable lettings property management experience.
SALARY: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
LOCATION: The company has two offices and you’d be able to work either from the South Manchester or Central Manchester office, whichever you would prefer.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST be able to Drive as you will be looking after sites in the Cheadle, Bramhall and Altrincham areas initially.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Block Management Property Manager who has good numeracy, data entry and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines.
As a successful candidate you will be joining the Property Management Department for one of the fastest growing and best rated block management agents within the North West.
The company’s portfolio is predominantly in the Manchester and Cheshire area and as the Block Management Property Manager for this particular role, you would be looking after sites in the Cheadle, Bramhall and Altrincham areas initially, so being able to drive is essential.
As the Block Management Property Manager, you need to be highly organised, have an eye for detail with excellent customer service skills. As a guide, the day-to-day duties would include:
- Oversee the smooth running of the portfolio
- Attend and prepare for regular meetings with residents/directors
- Conduct routine inspections and schedule maintenance
- Chair and minute meetings as appropriate and take actions resulting from these
- Budget & financial control
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Assist ownership transfers
- Building take-on and hand-over
- Resolving of queries received on the portfolio
As a Block management Property Manager you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- The ideal candidate should have prior experience in residential block management and preferably a relevant qualification, though not essential as this is something that can certainly be funded in the role, plus full training is available too. The company would consider applicants with considerable lettings property management experience as well
- Knowledge of financial administration (service charge accounting)
- Effective numeracy and data entry skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and grasp the urgency of departmental activities
- Maintaining strict confidentiality with a high level of Professionalism and sound work ethics
- Be assertive, dynamic and deadline driven
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Problem analysis and solving
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6368
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk