Learning Development Programme Manager who is an experienced and creative manager with excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills is required for a well-established and growing community-based charity.
SALARY: £33,000 – 37,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Guildford, Surrey
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
Successful applications are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a passionate professional Learning Development Programme Manager who is an experienced and creative manager with excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills.
The Charity is dedicated to creating opportunities and supporting young people aged 16 and over with a learning disability so that they are able to live independent, meaningful lives and become more involved in their local community.
The Charity is a young, vibrant, growing charitable organisation passionate that the people they support have the right to expect the same life experiences and chances as any other young person and they are committed to making this a reality.
Working as the Learning Development Programme Manager you work on the Charity’s flagship community-based learning programme, which aims to nurture the independence, enrich the lives, continue the education, and build the futures of its young people.
The programme has expanded from a one year offer to three concurrent year groups and has now started a separate funding stream that means the Charity have a pathway to delivering a total of six year groups in the next 2 years. Guiding this unique and exciting programme into the next stages of its development under the Director of Project Services represents a fantastic opportunity for the Learning Development Programme Manager.
The right candidate will successfully deliver on the expansion plans whilst further enriching the programme and enhancing the outcomes that the Charity are highly regarded for.
As the Learning Development Programme Manager you will:
- Have the ambition, and required skills, positivity and drive to make a difference
- Be passionate about the outcomes the Charity achieves for young people, to set them up for the next steps in their lives
- Be an experienced and creative manager with some relevant experience and transferrable skills that can further enhance the team
- Be able to develop, promote, evaluate, and manage a high-quality learning programme
- Be a good and confident communicator who can proactively communicate with any stakeholder, from service user to venue manager, and from family member to local authority Director. The Charity’s network is vital to this programme
- Be a natural and efficient organiser, of both yourself and others
- Be an effective manager of staff, with clear leadership skills
- Be a self-starter with a can-do positive attitude
WHAT THE CHARITY OFFER
- The Charity is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce
- Flexible, negotiable hours
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Workplace pension, employee discount scheme, and other great employee benefits
- Fully paid training and ongoing career development
- An employee assistance programme and a supportive and caring team to work with
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6007
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Guildford, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk