Public Sector Community Project Officer that has excellent organisational, planning, operational and communication skills is required for an organisation based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: £24,657 - £27,358 per annum
LOCATION: Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire
IMPORTANT: Candidates will be sent a Job Application Form in the post. Please ensure your Full Postal Address is listed clearly on your CV.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Public Sector Community Project Officer that has excellent organisational, planning, operational and communication skills.
Working as the Public Sector Community Project Officer you will help deliver socially and environmentally sustainable projects, ensuring they are effectively resourced, and manage relationships with a wide range of groups.
As the Public Sector Community Project Officer you will plan, co-ordinate and take a lead in implementing a programme of action to ensure local projects are delivered on time and to budget.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. Candidates will be sent a Job Application Form in the post. Please ensure your Full Postal Address is listed clearly on your CV.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Public Sector Community Project Officer:
- Work in partnership with local people, community groups and contractors to identify and deliver projects
- Work with partner organisations to build the volunteer base in the town
- Use innovative methods and excellent project planning to achieve effective intergenerational community outcomes
- Initiate and lead projects and monitor, evaluate and report on their progress
- To ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Carry out analytical surveys, research and consultation in order to understand local community needs better and to present timely and convincing evidence to other organisations
- Ensure projects documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- Most of the time you will be office based but should expect to travel to visit clients/contractors/sites and attend project team meetings
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to manage projects and budgets
- Excellent Time Management skills
- A flexible approach to working evenings and weekends is required
The post is subject to satisfactory completion of a DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4326
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk