Project Manager (NPD /New Product Development) who has previous project management experience with strong knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar and a background in a technology or engineering discipline is required for a well-established global manufacturer based in Bury, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
LOCATION: Bury, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
COVER LETTER: Can you please provide a cover letter no longer than 200 words stating your availability / notice period, motivation and suitability for the role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Manager who has previous project management experience with strong knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar and a background in a technology or engineering discipline.
Working as the Project Manager you will be capable of leading fast-paced, multi-disciplinary development projects from concept to successful completion.
The Project Management Team are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to help meet the business’ growing demands for project delivery. This is a business-critical role whereby the successful candidate will own multiple projects simultaneously and be accountable to both internal and external stakeholders for their successful delivery.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Project Manager will include:
- Lead projects and programmes through the entire lifecycle from concept to successful completion. These will include:
- New product development and introduction
- Product customisation and maintenance
- Software (cloud application and embedded software)
- Technology and capability development within Engineering & Production
- Define and plan projects to achieve desired business benefits efficiently and effectively
- Lead and motivate the project team to achieve project objectives in the time allotted
- Proactively identify and respond to project risk & uncertainty
- Engage stakeholders and keep them informed on project progress, issues and uncertainty
- Ensure project deliverables meet the required quality standards and that projects are delivered in accordance with project management processes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Management in the business
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and a bias for action
- Strong team-working and communication skills. Confident in collaborating with people from different technical backgrounds and holding them to account
- Well-organised, able to manage their time effectively and balance competing priorities
- Resourceful. Somebody who thinks outside the box to quickly and effectively overcome obstacles
- Able to seamlessly jump between the fine detail and the big picture
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Have previous project management experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, or similar
- Degree qualified (or experience and training to match) in a technology or engineering discipline
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in a B2B customer facing role
- Experience collaborating with or leading international teams remotely
- Experience working with agile project management methods (e.g. Scrum, SAFe) and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Have achieved an advanced project management qualification or certification (e.g. PMP)
- Experience leading change initiatives and process improvements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8585
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bury, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk