ERP Project Manager with a proven history of delivering ERP IT projects ideally within the SAP / Warehouse Management Systems space. However, other ERP experience considered such as Oracle, Microsoft, Ifor, IFS, Epicor, Acumatica, Syspro, IQMS, Sage or similar is required for a growing ERP Warehouse Management Systems Logistics Specialist.
As a successful candidate you will have work on multiple SAP projects. Previous SAP experience would be preferential. However, experience managing projects using other ERP providers will be considered.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Benefits
LOCATION: Remote / Home Based. There will also be some travel to customer sites as per role demands.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an ERP Project Manager with a proven history of delivering IT / ERP projects, preferably within Warehouse Management Systems. You will also have experience using one or more of the following project management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Prince2, Asap, Waterfall or similar.
Working as the ERP Project Manager you will lead the successful delivery of multiple small to mid-sized implementations, predominately covering WMS / Warehouse Management Systems, which will include managing teams of technical and functional consultants and internal / external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for allocating a pool of shared resources, ensuring the projects needs are met.
As the ERP Project Manager you will act as a key customer contact by owning and managing key customer engagements.
The company is also proud to be and offer:
- SAP Gold Partner
- Investors In People Gold Accredited
- 4.5* + Glassdoor rating
- Sit-stand desks provided for home office, plus other latest equipment
- Excellent career opportunities
As the ERP Project Manager your duties and responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the overall delivery of multiple small to mid-sized ERP Projects, predominately covering WMS / Warehouse Management Systems
- To be a direct point of contact for the Company’s customers and manage project challenges to successful outcomes
- Build, maintain and manage good relationships with internal and external Stakeholders including suppliers and partners
- Represent the Company at customer meetings including at steer level
- Assess and manage project risks, escalating as necessary
- Management, coordination and allocation of project resources
- Ensure the smooth on-boarding of new customers to the Company
- Ensure Consultant utilisation targets are met
- Ownership of budgeting, costing, forecasting and other financials related to projects
- Assist with pre-sales activity including; RFP responses, quotations, SoW, proof of concepts, defining scope of work, evaluations and customer assessments
- Pro-actively identify potential opportunities for the Company’s Professional Services, Support and Products within current customers
- Display behaviours which reflect the Company Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values
- Proven history of delivering IT / ERP projects ideally within the WMS / Warehouse Management Systems space
- Candidates must have previous ERP experience, preferably within SAP. Although other ERP experience considered such as Oracle, Microsoft, Ifor, IFS, Epicor, Acumatica, Syspro, IQMS, Sage or similar
- Successful track record of meeting project deadlines and delivering project timescales and budget
- Experience of working with project management methodologies such as; Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2, ASAP, Waterfall or similar
- An excellent planner, organised and have a strong background in Stakeholder Management with the ability to handle issues with customers directly
- Ability to gain successful outcomes from challenging situations
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools including Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing projects in a logistics / manufacturing environment
- Proven history of delivering SAP Logistics projects
- Functionally familiar with any SAP Logistics module
- Experience of managing teams to deliver results
- Previous experience of being involved in the pre-sales process including putting bids and proposals together
- Previous Line Management experience
- Hold formal certifications in one or more project management methodology such as; Agile, SCRUM, PMP, Waterfall, PRINCE2 or ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6707
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work from home / remotely. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk