Client Implementation Project Manager who has experience delivering medium to large transformational / implementation projects in a matrix environment with strong presentation, organisational, team leadership and prioritisation skills is required for a well-established and leading Investment Bank based in Glasgow, Scotland.
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Implementation Project Manager who has experience delivering small to medium transformational / implementation projects in a matrix environment with strong presentation, organisational, team leadership and prioritisation skills.
As the Client Implementation Project Manager you support the change culture that enables and empowers improvement. The post holder will be required to deliver assigned projects for the client implementation / transformation agenda for both internal and client led activity for UK & ME, including those where client delivery deliverables are a component part of a more transversal / global programmes.
Working as the Client Implementation Project Manager you will ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of all assigned projects within client delivery, maximising benefits whilst minimising risk. Projects will be delivered following the best practice approach, utilising the standard documents and adhering to the control environment.
You will also need to build positive relationships with all key stakeholders, raising the profile of the team, ensuring the team is a highly respected both internally and externally.
Your duties as the Client Implementation Project Manager include:
- Lead, manage and deliver assigned projects within the portfolio
- Mobilise projects by supporting the sponsor in completing business cases to be presented at the relevant internal forums for approval
- Interact with all key contributors (Ops. IT etc) to secure required resource
- Ensure all internal approvals have been obtained
- Define the projects scope, objectives and deliverables for approval by all internal and external stakeholders
- Set and implement the projects governance, relevant to its size and complexity. Lead the working group and steering group meetings
- Lead the project jointly with clients, developing and maintaining productive working relationships and managing the communication with day to day client contacts, and other stakeholders
- Prepare realistic project and quality plans and track activities against the plans, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders
- Set and track the project budget and resource allocation and flag any variances for attention
- Co-ordinate due diligence, liaising with the SMEs to complete Q&A / workshops as required in order for SMEs to define solutions and gap analysis
- Lead production of the due diligence report, liaising with SMEs to define the scope and operating models proposed
- Support identification and tracking of project risks, actions, issues and dependencies
- Manage the scope of a project via a defined change control process to ensure project deliverables are realised within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets
- Ensure that projects are formally closed, subsequently reviewed
- Co-ordinate the completion of the required IT set ups and releases (including any derogations required)
- Proven history of project experience, successfully leading small/ medium transformational/ implementation projects
- Proven understanding of project management disciplines, gained through practical experience
- Proven ability to successfully participate and deliver small/medium sized projects in a matrix environment
- Is able to use initiative to accurately assess new situations and potential solutions that have no precedent
- Able to influence others not under their direct control
- Cultural awareness and able to see things from others point of view
- Strong integrity to deal with conflicting interest from multiple stakeholders
- Prioritisation skills – able to assess multiple scenarios and present pros and cons of each and propose most appropriate course of action
- Ability to plan and organise workload, taking into account relative and conflicting priorities, seeking win/win solutions where possible and mitigating negative impacts where not
- Ability to work consistently and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proven client facing skills
- Good at building strong working relationships, across all levels of the company and with clients
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a demonstrable track record of successfully interacting, influencing and communicating at all levels with due regard to the nature of the intended audience
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills with the ability to drive and champion change
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Team player but able to work independently where required
- Exposure to asset management, asset owner and/or financial intermediaries segments
- Experience or awareness of a range of banking products, such as; middle office, fund accounting, client reporting, performance measurement, corporate trusts solutions, global custody, local custody, forex
- Broad understanding of different markets, asset classes and instruments typically used within investment banking and fund administration, such as equities, commodities, FX, bonds, swaps, options etc
- Experience working with offshore centres
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8570
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk