Project Manager with IT Software ERP project management experience preferably in SAP. However, experience with Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite or similar ERP software would also be considered by a well-established technology Company based in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Benefits
BENEFITS: 24 days’ holiday per year plus statutory UK Bank Holidays, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts, Up to 5% Pension Contribution
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Manager with IT Software ERP project management experience preferably in SAP. However, experience with Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite or similar ERP software would also be considered.
Working as the IT Software ERP Project Manager you will be tasked with delivering a range of SAP Logistics projects.
As the IT Software ERP Project Manager, you will assume a level of responsibility for a talented team of SAP Consultants where your supportive, engaging and collaborative leadership style will ensure the successful delivery of the SAP projects. The role could also develop into a Consulting Manager position at the Company.
The Company has 3 jobs available from Junior to Senior Level. The Junior Level position could suit someone from a PMO background with ERP experience looking to break into a full project management role.
As a successful candidate, you will have experience working with management methodologies such as; PMP, Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2, ASAP.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the IT Software ERP Project Manager include:
- You will be responsible for the overall delivery of SAP Projects, which may be multiple projects at any one time
- Management, coordination and allocation of project resources
- Assess and manage project risks, escalate as necessary
- Ensure Consultant utilisation targets are met
- Ensure the smooth on-boarding of new customers
- To be a direct point of contact for customers and manage the resolution of project challenges
- Build, maintain and manage good relationships with internal and external Stakeholders including supplier and partners
- Represent the Company at customer meetings including steer level meetings
- Ownership of budgeting, costing, forecasting and other financials related to projects
- Assist with pre-sales activity, RFP responses, quotations and SoW
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Required skills and experience:
- You will be an excellent planner, organised and have a strong background in Stakeholder Management with the ability to handle issues with customers directly
- Experience of working with project management methodologies such as; Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2, ASAP
- Proven history of delivering IT / ERP / Software projects
- Successful track record of meeting project deadlines
- Ability to gain successful outcomes from challenging situations
- Have a professional approach when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Hold formal certifications in one or more project management methodologies such as; PMP, Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2, ASAP
- Proven history of delivering SAP Logistics projects
- Experience of managing projects in a logistics / manufacturing environment
- Functionally familiar with any SAP Logistics module
- Previous Line Management experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4307
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk