HVAC / Ductwork Project Manager who has excellent project management, organisational and team management skills with the ability to run retail and commercial projects is required for a well-established Company based in Loughborough, Charnwood, Leicestershire, East Midlands.
LOCATION: Loughborough, Charnwood, Leicestershire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a HVAC / Ductwork Project Manager who has excellent project management, organisational and team management skills with the ability to run retail and commercial projects.
Working as the HVAC / Ductwork Project Manager you will manage the full project lifecycle from the initial enquiry to final account.
As the HVAC / Ductwork Project Manager you will head a projects team, which may include junior engineers and site-based operatives/sub-contractors (or a combination of all), being responsible for the effective handling and control of all projects undertaken by the team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the HVAC / Ductwork Project Manager:
- Receiving a secured project, checking the specification and drawings against the tender summary
- Arranging a site visit to measure and check the ductwork design will fit, then produce and control revised ductwork designs and specifications if required
- Organising drawing alterations using AutoCAD (additional training provided if needed)
- Efficient planning and programming of team activities and projects undertaken by the team
- Economic procurement of materials, plant and specialist services on all projects undertaken by the team
- Effective supervision of direct and subcontract labour on projects undertaken by the team
- Timely preparation, evaluation and submission of interim payment applications/valuations, variations and final accounts and the effectiveness of the team’s cash flow
- Ensuring effective coverage of site meeting, survey, design and viability meetings on projects undertaken by the team
- Maintaining and developing good client relationships
- Preparation of Monthly Status/Action Progress reports covering all projects handled by the team
- The effective utilisation of the team’s resources
- Achievement of team profitability targets
- Maintaining accurate forecasts of projected final account values together with projects final costs for all projects, preparation and submission of detailed monthly reports
- Timely preparation and submission of operating/maintenance manuals and as-installed drawings
- Ensuring the adherence by all team members to Company procedures and policies
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in Ductwork systems
- Experience using AutoCAD would be an advantage, but training would be offered
- Proven professional experience in the HVAC Ductwork systems industry with a demonstrable track record of successful projects
- Experience on projects up to the value of £750k within the commercial sector
- Will have attended relevant Health & Safety Courses and hold a current CSCS card
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication, motivational and decision-making skills
- Effective organisation skills with a focus on achieving high standards to ensure repeat business
- Ability to coordinate projects, cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Competent in relevant IT Skills
- Ability to interpret requirements of specification and drawings
- Ability to manage information flow to/from out labour force and sub-contractors
- Ability to ensure resources are optimised and the agreed programme of works are successfully delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to successfully deal with contract compliance and variations
- Programming and forward thinking
- Ability to produce accurate records
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5029
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Loughborough, Charnwood, Leicestershire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk