Project Manager with experience in Document Management and Complex Scanning / Imaging (OCR, ICR, OMR) with good management and team leadership skills is required for a well-established Company.
SALARY: up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: This is a home-based job, which will require ad-hoc travel for internal and external client meetings.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in Document Management and Complex Scanning / Imaging (OCR, ICR, OMR) with good management and team leadership skills.
Working as the Document Management Project Manager you will join the Company’s Professional Services Department, where you will predominately be based at home, working on engagements for both internal and external clients. The role will also involve ad-hoc travel throughout the UK and occasional overseas travel.
As the Project Manager you will have the ability to manage projects that include any combination of service line and manage this as a single client engagement.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Create and execute project plans to time, budget, scope and quality
- Works with Key Stakeholders to identify resource requirements and the allocation of responsibility
- Manage and control change within the implementation life cycle
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project implementation
- Ability to manage projects through tasks and product descriptions
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client (internal or external)
- Minimise exposure and risk on projects and actively manage these risks against the defined ISO27001 risk policy and or other standards required by the Company or its client (GDPR, PCI-DSS)
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, stored appropriately and conform to the standards set out within the Company’s Project Controls Document
- Ability to manage, track and report upon a project implementation cycle and budget
- Facilitates and manages team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and members and provide a record of the meeting content
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to project teams and senior stakeholders, up to and including CxO Level
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organised presentations to clients (internal and external)
- Resolves and or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult and or sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to work and lead virtual teams
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions
- Effectively utilises each team member to their fullest potential
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members and the wider business
- Mitigates team conflict and problems with frequent and honest communication
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to effectively work to a defined structured project management methodology and hold a currently recognised business qualification in Project Management
- Has led projects with multiple work streams that includes the management and control of supplies and third parties
- Have successfully delivered Implementations projects that include both Document Input and Document Output digital transformation activities
- Successfully delivered projects that include the presentation of documents in printed and electronic formats
- Ability to manage virtual or geographically located team
- Interact with our client’s project teams and be adaptable their engagement requirements
- Willingness to learn new skills, systems and processes and is a self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to gain a thorough understanding of our capabilities and service offerings across the complete service portfolio
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of Document Input and Document Output
- Scanning / Imaging, OCR, ICR, OMR, Auto-Classification, enhanced rules capture and application and physical records management
- General understanding of a Digital Mailroom; transformation from physical to electronic
- Web based systems, html, E-Communications and E-Transactions
- Knowledge of the life cycle of transactional documents
- Knowledge of Document Composition, Print Production and Mail Out Process
- Proficient Document Author Capabilities;
- Must be capable of creating and delivering presentations to all levels
- Experience of structured testing and sign-off activity
- Must be an effective communicator and able to interact with clients directly, in all forms of formal environments; meetings, presentations, workshops, issue management and escalation
- Must be flexible with regard to the working locations
- Must possess a current UK full driving license
- Professional qualifications in PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2); Practitioner level
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and its application on client engagements; e.g. AI (Artificial Intelligence), RPA (Robotics Process Automation)
- Ability and or willingness to perform some process analysis activity (Business Analyst)
- Ability to evaluate incoming data files to generate specifications / definition for the electronic or printed output
- Ability and or willingness to provide implementation estimates and planning that can be included within the sales and bid processes
- Has experience in managing projects requiring document composition applications; e.g. GMC, RPD, Emtex
- Has worked within a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) environment
- Has delivered projects that include near shoring and off-shoring labour arbitrage
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4023
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk