Residential Fit Out Construction Project Manager who has previous industry experience and is a highly organised self-starter with a strong work ethic and capable of planning and managing your own time effectively is required for a well-established company based in Feering, Braintree, Essex.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Hybrid working – 2 days in Feering office, 3 days at home
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Residential Fit Out Construction Project Manager who has previous industry experience and is a highly organised self-starter with a strong work ethic and capable of planning and managing your own time effectively.
Working as a Residential Fit Out Construction Project Manager you will oversee the Project Management Office Team in their day to day managing of contracts and projects to ensure a high standard is achieved in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Supporting all members of the team, taking attention to be pro-active and to foresee and deal with potential problems in advance.
As a Residential Fit Out Construction Project Manager you will be required to provide the Operations Director with open communication of the running and future workload/labour levels, make recommendations as required towards processes, personnel and methods of working including implementation of these if required/approved.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Residential Fit Out Construction Project Manager will include:
- Directly manage the Project Management Office which includes Programme and Production Manager, Construction Manager, Project Managers and Project Co-Ordinators
- Maintain and motivate our highly skilled dedicated PMO team
- Coach and develop the PMO team to ensure they have the skills and knowledge required
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Deliver profitability through operational outputs and report this regularly into the Senior Management team
- Allocate resources required to manage the clients’ expectations
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies, and practices
- Create contract budgets, cashflow forecasts and ensure strong financial administration throughout
- Liaise fully with Client Services team to ensure that the delivery of the Project is agreed SLA’s and quality targets
- Promote all aspects of our business through professional execution of existing contract works
- Ownership and management of all health and safety policies within the site-based activity
- Ensuring client satisfaction including exceeding client expectations
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Confirms that Building control Health and Safety regulations are followed
- Contribute to the recruitment, appointment, induction and of new employees
- Manage and support employees in line with company policies and procedures, including supervision, absence management, disciplinary, grievance issues, reviews, monthly 1-2-1s, appraisals, goal setting and supporting with training and development
- Update administration systems as required and promote good housekeeping
- Responsible for ensuring all your health and safety courses are up to date
- Related Health and Safety qualifications
- Extensive experience in the construction sector, ideally with good knowledge and/or experience in residential and fit out
- Proven experience in a staff management position
- Strong track record of operational management delivering to a wide range of clients in both commercial and private markets
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to build key relationships at all levels of management
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8622
Full-Time, Permanent Construction Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Feering, Braintree, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk