Construction Project Manager required for a range of Commercial New Build and Refurbish Projects for a well-established Company based in Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable + Car Allowance (£7,300) + Bonus + Benefits
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (8% Company Contribution), Life Assurance 3x, Income Protection Insurance. Plus the opportunity to join a well-established, innovative Company
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
WORKING HOURS: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
PLEASE NOTE: Please list your current salary and salary expectations within your CV
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Construction Project Manager that has Commercial New Build and Refurbish experience.
Working as the Construction Project Manager you will manage new build and refurbish projects from inception to completion controlling schemes in conjunction with external consultants and contractors ensuring correct interpretation of the Company’s concept designs and in accordance with house style.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be required to travel throughout the UK. Therefore, the successful candidate must be flexible and willing to stay away from home on occasions dependent upon the demands of the business.
If this job looks like your ideal job then please send in your CV, which should include your current salary and salary expectations.
Your duties the Construction Project Manager:
- Contractual and legal negotiations with stakeholders prior to works being undertaken to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Manage and negotiate with contractors, sub-contractors and service providers throughout construction and refurbish projects to ensure work is completed within timescales, to house style specification and the Company’s quality standards
- Liaise with the Group, developers and their representatives/contractors to ensure brand delivery and consistency with Project Functional Requirements whilst protecting the Company’s interests
- Monitor assigned projects to ensure works are progressing within agreed timescales, to budget or agreed variance and to the Company’s house style and quality standard. Realigning and reissuing programmes where appropriate
- Where necessary liaise with Building Control and Planning Department and other statutory authorities, ensuring all CDM regulations are in place and effective before and during construction
- Work closely with the Acquisitions Team to provide advice on outline costs of proposed new site or refurbish works, once agreed prepare project brief including scope of works and detailed costing plan presenting to the MD, FD and Operations for approval
- Review quotations and tenders from contractors ensuring these are within budget and approve for purchase orders to be raised
- Produce and circulate monthly reports including progress costings, cash flow, and out turn
- Prepare ‘tender’ documents for submission to contractors ensuring full schedule of works, specifications and contract details are included
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in project management and working with designers, structural engineers, consultants, developers and contractors
- Working knowledge of tendering and procuring processes along with knowledge of planning and building regulations, knowledge of CDM regulations would be advantageous
- A flexible approach is required with the ability to multi task and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence internal and external customers/contractors at all levels
- Knowledge of MS office applications and CAD is essential
- Knowledge of MS Project is desirable
- Experience in concrete and associated technical flooring knowledge required
- RICS membership, CPM (Certified Project Management Professional) required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. Please list your current salary and salary expectations within your CV. You CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4242
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Leeds, West Yorkshire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Wakefield, Huddersfield, Harrogate, Bradford, Keighley, Doncaster, Barnsley, Skipton, Halifax, Pontefract, Wetherby, Selby and surrounding areas