Change Project Manager with strong commercial acumen, excellent communication skills and experience delivering complex projects is required on an interim contract basis for a well-established Company based in Swinton, Greater Manchester, North West England
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 pro-rata plus 25 Days Holiday (pro-rata) Laptop, Mobile Phone, Free Parking
LOCATION: Swinton, Greater Manchester, North West England
TYPE: 3 – 6 Month Contract
**PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL**
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Change Project Manager that has great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to meet deadlines and experience delivering complex projects.
As the Change Project Manager, you will have experience in change management and be expected to work with senior managers in managing the integration of a recent company acquisition.
The Change Project Manager is required on a contract basis for 3-6 months to drive the Company’s recent acquisition project
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Change Project Manager include:
- Drive the acquisition project to ensure it is delivered to agreed quality and financial targets including to required timescales
- Ensure that project documentation is created and maintained to the required standard and IT systems are appropriately used with the detailed information that identifies all requirements, risks, opportunities, actions, timescales and objectives
- Agree project objectives that meet the project sponsors requirements and review these regularly
- Identify and minimise the risks associated with the project by proactively managing these
- Organise the various working teams and co-ordinate meetings and actions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous demonstrable experience delivering complex projects to strict timescales
- Project Management qualifications and experience of Project Management disciplines and techniques
- Change Project Management experience
- Analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – building good relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and achieve actions
- Excellent Communication skills – written, oral and listening
- Good user-perspective IT skills and knowledge of IT systems
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4122
Interim Contract, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Swinton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk