Audio Visual / AV Project Manager with a well-established track record in professional lighting and AV permanent installations is required for a highly reputable entertainment technology company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Audio Visual / AV Project Manager with a well-established track record in professional lighting and AV permanent installations.
Working as an Audio Visual / AV Project Manager you will have excellent customer service skills to provide clients with a first-rate experience that satisfies their needs.
As an Audio Visual / AV Project Manager you will be supplying and integrating specialist lighting equipment into a variety of venues and spaces and will be involved in the selling and coordination of projects from enquiry to delivery.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Audio Visual / AV Project Manager will include:
- To provide clients with a first-rate experience that satisfies their needs
- Selling and co-ordination of projects from enquiry to delivery
- Preparing and reviewing quotations
- Maintaining a high standard of Health and Safety, organising subcontractors, preparing work flows, risk and method statements and carrying out site surveys
- Seeking and developing new business relationships and contacts and qualifying new leads
- Although based in High Wycombe, the role requires site visits and the possibility of occasional overnight stays when required
- Have a well-established track record in professional lighting and AV permanent installations
- Superb organisational abilities and client facing skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Travelling throughout the UK and possibly aboard, you will need a valid passport and meet travel requirements in various countries
The successful candidate will receive:
- Good career prospects of growth within the company
- Being part of a small but very friendly team of professionals
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7659
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk