Project Manager and Data Analyst who has extensive experience of project leadership driving and delivering initiatives unsupervised involving multiple stakeholders, Prince 2, Change Management or equivalent project management qualification and extensive experience of Power BI and of working across a range of electronic packages and systems is required for a fast-growing Multi Academy Trust based in Stanmore, North West London.
SALARY: £23,823 – £28,367 per annum
LOCATION: Stanmore, North West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check **
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an IT based role
We have a fantastic opportunity for Project Manager and Data Analyst who has extensive experience of project leadership driving and delivering initiatives unsupervised involving multiple stakeholders, Prince 2, Change Management or equivalent project management qualification and extensive experience of Power BI and of working across a range of electronic packages and systems.
Working as the Project Manager and Data Analyst you will act as a senior project manager for the Trust, ensuring that first class project disciplines are deployed in the execution of all change management projects.
As the Project Manager and Data Analyst you will have leadership responsibility for all creation, production and reporting of the Trust's management information, KPI reporting and data analysis to enable and support strategic decision making.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Project Manager and Data Analyst:
- Act as the focal point for preparing and maintaining project plans that cover all aspects of the Trust's multi-locational school and functional change management requirements
- Identification of project workstreams via project charters, initiative prioritisation, milestones, dependencies, risks and issues so that business objectives are met
- Monitoring and completion of monthly / periodic project status reports
- Help to manage overall programme dependencies between work streams, and with other programmes/projects, and provide full and monitoring, oversight and stakeholder management
- Actively manage project budgets to ensure full budgetary control with support from Finance
- Track project performance
- Helping ensure the service delivery of PMO services.
Data Management and Analysis
- Lead the development, creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of the Trust reporting suite via Power BI - ensuring that adoption of Financial, Operational, Educational, and KPI measures are adhered to within the operations
- Identify the sources of raw data from Trust systems, and work collaboratively with business system owners to ensure the accurate extraction of the data is fit for purpose
- Prepare, analyse and publish data and management information reports
- Accurately input data from across the Trust using reports, checks and site audits to ensure sites are adhering to agreed processes
- Preparing, launching and analysing Trust wide data surveys
- Support Trust KPI reporting to Exec Team, Leaders and Trustees through Excel and Power BI
- Creation, consolidation and collation of project metrics and status reports
Finance and Projects
- Administer and support the budgetary control of projects on an as required basis
- Ensure relevant internal and external stakeholders fully understand and support project management requirements and data lead reporting
- Develop relationship with key operational owners
- Ensure relevant internal and external stakeholders fully understand KPI reports via appropriate training requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Evidence of relevant recent professional development Prince 2, Change Management, or equivalent project management qualification
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Power BI and of working across a range of electronic packages and systems
- Extensive experience of project leadership, driving and delivering initiatives unsupervised involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Excel (Marcos, VBA, etc.) is preferred
- Experience of working with multiple workstreams
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in general and project management
- Experience in negotiating and working with suppliers
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Strong Analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Significant understanding and commitment to safeguarding
- Well-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Honest and acts with integrity
- Strong people management skills, with highly developed interpersonal and motivational skills
- Exercises sound judgment, especially relating to confidentiality and discretion
- Production and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5858
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stanmore, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk