IT Project Coordinator / Telecommunications Provisioning Coordinator who has previous experience within provisioning or a related function with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills is required to join our growing team at Virtual1, a tech-first telco, built from the ground up to become the biggest, most advanced wholesale-only network in the United Kingdom with a team of the industry’s best behind us.
SALARY: up to £32,000 per annum + Generous Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: City of London
JOB TYPE: Permanent
As an IT Project Coordinator / Telecommunications Provisioning Coordinator you will join our team at Virtual1 where we are a Connectivity and Cloud Service Provider on an exciting growth journey. We operate the UK’s most advanced fully software-defined network, harnessing innovation, automation and simplicity to provide outstanding services to our partners. At Virtual1 we put our people first so they can push industry boundaries and deliver tomorrow today for our customers. Our people are the lifeblood of our organisation, they have a passion for what they do and are bold innovators.
The Virtual1 HQ is based in the historic Alphabeta building in the heart of the City of London, surrounded by like-minded techies–a cool, modern space to make it all happen. We also have teams in North Macedonia, China, and Sweden. There are currently about 200 Virtual1'ers and we are adding talented people to our team all the time. We have consistently been voted a Best Small Company to work for and in 2020 were voted #41 Best Small Company in London to work for.
Currently, we have a rare opportunity to join us in the role of an IT Project Coordinator / Telecommunications Provisioning Coordinator. As an IT Project Coordinator / Telecommunications Provisioning Coordinator, you'll be developing skills all the time whilst enable our customers to access our outstanding cloud, security, and connectivity services.
Day-to-Day as an IT Project Coordinator / Telecommunications Provisioning Coordinator you’ll be focused on:
- Supporting the Provisioning team in arranging delivery of services
- Managing the E2E provisioning journey for cases assigned within Salesforce
- Answering calls from Partners, updating Cases as appropriate
- Communicating effectively to the Partners and internal teams on the progress of their order through phone calls, case comments and email
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of activity relating to projects within Salesforce
- Working with the team to ensure that a level of best practise within Provisioning is defined and implemented
- Working with carrier partners and suppliers to define efficient methods for delivering the services
- Working with internal teams to ensure they are aware of any issues relating to their process
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Previous experience within Provisioning or related function or as a Project Co-ordinator with telecommunications / IT
- Self-motivated; good time-keeping and a driven work ethic
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
- Takes pride in achieving best mutual outcome for Partner and Virtual1
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 25 days holiday, 2 days for volunteering, 1 day on your birthday
- Additional Purchase of Annual Leave
- Gym membership & Active Rewards
- Private healthcare & insurance with Vitality
- Frequent team social events
- Office Fuel (free healthy snacks & drinks, Nutribullets for team smoothie making)
- Long Service Rewards – extra days leave & £100
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our new online Mental Health Gym
So, if you're excited to join us at Virtual1 and our award-winning teams then click ‘apply’ – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Virtual1 is committed to equality of opportunities for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or beliefs and marriage, and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6619
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Virtual1