Project Coordinator who has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills with a high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite (preferably Office 365) is required for a well-established company based in Feering, Colchester, South East England.
Candidates should have experience working within the Construction / Shop Fitting / Fit Out industry and keen to work towards a project management qualification.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
LOCATION: Office and Remote / Home Based
Candidates will work 2 days per week at the office in Feering, Colchester and 3 days, remotely from home
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Coordinator who has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills with a high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite (preferably Office 365).
As a Project Coordinator you will support the Operations Manager, Project Manager and Site Managers, working with a project team offering administrative support and carrying procurement duties to help deliver projects on time and on budget.
As a Project Coordinator you will be a key role within the team as well as the key link between the on-site team and the internal design, drawing office and accounts team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Project Coordinator will include:
- Assist the Project Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans
- Smaller Project management as delegated by PM and OP
- Maintain the project library, filing, recording, and reporting systems
- Making sure any supplier invoices are correct and have been received within a sensible time frame and submitted to the correct PM for sign off to be passed to Accounts
- Ensure all subcontractor forms are issued to all contractors and received signed prior to starting works
- To ensure the furniture and fit-out schedules are always kept up to date
- Maintain the Projects Forecast Master sheet
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams
- Take control of the aftercare system by ensuring all emails are responded to and defects are resolved swiftly
- Researching for new potential suppliers/contractors for future projects
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager and Operations Manager
- Working with the Construction Manager to manage site setup inventory and equipment
- Create a Programme of Works and Update the Project master Programme
- Ensure receipt of all returning equipment from sites is managed and recorded
- Purchase and update equipment as required for the company
- Responsible for ensuring all your health and safety courses are up to date
- Working towards or willing to work towards a Project Management qualification
- Agency/Client Services experience
- Construction industry or shop fitting/interior fit out experience
- Previous experience working with new home developers is preferred
- Project planning ability and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to read and understand floorplan and services drawing
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite (preferably Office 365) and a willingness to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to learn internal computer software, and take lead within the team on this
- Excellent organisation skills
- Dealing with multiple sub-contractors at any one time
- High level of competency in purchasing/procurement and negotiating rates/prices
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client and the team
- An ambitious and driven individual
- Willingness to learn and take direction from peers
- Ability to prioritise workload
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7264
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Feering, Colchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk