Project Co-ordinator (Solution 28 Placement Scheme) with supervisor experience and previous experience of working in the fostering sector and/or with children and young people in social care, is required to join our fantastic team at Five Rivers Child Care.
SALARY: £38,000 - £39,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car Allowance
LOCATION: Based in the Gloucester Office covering the Gloucestershire and Swindon areas
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator (Solution 28 Placement Scheme) with supervisor experience and previous experience of working in the fostering sector and/or with children and young people in social care.
Five Rivers, a leading Social Enterprise, have been “turning children’s lives around” since 1989.
Based in the Gloucestershire Office as part of the South West Fostering Service, rated Good by Ofsted, the Project Co-ordinator (Solution 28 Placement Scheme) will typically cover the Gloucestershire and Swindon area.
As the Project Co-ordinator (Solution 28 Placement Scheme) you will have a manageable workload and the support and resources to engage positively with foster carers, children and team colleagues.
Five Rivers works from a Trauma informed (ATIC) model with integration across their fostering, residential, clinical and education services to achieve the best possible outcomes for young people.
Your duties as the Project Co-ordinator (Solution 28 Placement Scheme) will include:
- Co-ordinating and overseeing the Solution 28-day Placement Scheme
- Co-ordinate and oversee weekly progress meetings with Local Authority Commissioners
- Oversee and manage a recruitment campaign to grow the 28-day scheme
- Assist in undertaking initial visits to prospective foster carers
- Oversee and take part in the direct support of foster carers with a realistic caseload which enables a high level of supervision, monitoring and intervention
- Working within a Trauma informed practice model which is continually evolving in line with research and practice developments
- Complete Form F Assessments as agreed by the Service Manager
- Promote and be part of our Children and Young People Participations strategy and events
- Work in collaboration with all colleagues and managers to achieve a high standard of service to foster carers and young people whilst meeting all Ofsted requirements
- The desire to be a team player who wants to achieve best possible outcomes for the children and foster carers
- Experience of working in the fostering sector and/or with children/young people in social care
- A formal social work qualification
- Experience of supervising staff
- Be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
- A Full Driving Licence is essential
- Formal induction and training in the paperless electronic recording and management system
- Professional social work supervision provided by a Manager
- Individual and group Clinical consultation provided by a qualified psychologist/clinician
- Opportunities to integrate with clinical, education and residential service provision
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Market related salary plus car allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6639
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.