Project Accountant with audit experience and knowledge of internal controls and accounting standards is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Contract- 6 month Temporary role
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Accountant with audit experience and knowledge of internal controls and accounting standards.
Working as a Project Accountant you will be part of the company’s Finance Department which is a team of 25 committed and high performing individuals providing expertise in all aspects of finance processing and reporting and analysis- who operate as highly regarded and valued business partners.
As a Project Accountant you will support the Finance Department and the business partners in ad-hoc activities displaying high level of commercial, analytical and numeric skills as well as advanced Microsoft Office and Oracle Skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Project Accountant will include:
- Support annual internal control audits and compliance program
- Support continuous improvement of key processes and procedures
- Support the compilation of tax computation by completing tax analysis as required
- Provide project accounting support as required
- Ensuring relevant accounting policies and standards are understood and adhered to and to conduct all activities in line with H&S policies
- Support Finance Department and the business partners in ad-hoc activities
- Recognised accounting qualification (ICAEW, ACCA) and relevant degree
- Audit experience and knowledge of internal controls and accounting standards
- High level of commercial, analytical and numeric skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Oracle Skills desirable
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good co-ordination, planning and team working skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7161
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk