Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Team Leader with previous supervisory experience gained from working in a manufacturing environment, strong communication skills and ability to prioritise workloads is required for a leading manufacturer based in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
This is a hands-on role, supervising a small production team, and working alongside your colleagues.
SALARY: Circa £24,000 per annum
LOCATION: Bromyard, Herefordshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
HOURS: 39 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Team Leader with previous supervisory experience gained from working in a manufacturing environment, strong communication skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
Working as the Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Team Leader you will report to the Operations Director, leading your team, promoting a team environment and identifying staff training needs.
As the Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Team Leader you will be able to develop multi-departmental working relationships with your peers, senior managers and operators.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Production Supervisor / Manufacturing Team Leader will include:
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety standards
- Embedding a safety culture throughout the workforce
- Ensuring all operators are working within defined quality standards
- Collaborating with the Production Control, Purchasing, Warehousing, Sales and Engineering Departments to meet customer demands
- Balancing of Operators to Production lines
- Leadership of team, from building and promoting a team environment, to absence management and identifying staff training needs
- Strong communication skills to develop multi-departmental working relationships with Peers, Senior Managers and operators
- Must have previous supervisory experience gained from working in manufacturing environment
- Be able to prioritise workloads and ensure clean working area
- Knowledge of ISO9002 Quality Systems a definite advantage
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6139
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bromyard, Herefordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk