Food Manufacturing Production Supervisor who has previous team leadership experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally within a food factory with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for a leading food manufacturer of premium chocolates based in Navan, County Meath, Ireland.
SALARY: €18.43 per Hour + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Navan, County Meath, Ireland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Night Shift 16:00 – 03:30 Hours, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Food Manufacturing Production Supervisor who has previous team leadership experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally within a food factory with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Food Manufacturing Production Supervisor you will lead the team throughout the night shift, ensuring key KPI’s are met and all relevant paperwork for the shift is completed.
As the Food Manufacturing Production Supervisor you will have an opportunity to join a new and expanding group of food businesses that can offer career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Food Manufacturing Production Supervisor will include:
- Ensure your team are at the right work-station at the right time, working to the agreed throughput for each shift
- Deliver weekly KPI’s, utilising problem-solving skills to facilitate route cause analysis of areas not achieved and implement corrective actions
- Provide effective shift handovers ensuring all relevant information is captured
- Work with the Planning team to review and agree the weekly plan for the chocolate room
- Effectively plan and deliver changeovers to target times
- Organise, plan and optimise the utilisation of all the production resources in all areas
- Attend and participate in daily review meetings
- Manage quality at all times, delivering a right first-time approach, ensuring all areas under your responsibility are always audit ready, in line with site and customer standards
- Complete all relevant paperwork throughout the shift
- Address non compliances and raise issues with your manager
- Familiarise yourself with all SOP’s and all H&S requirements, ensuring your team are up to date and fully compliant
- Work closely with the Warehouse team to ensure that ingredients are available for each shift
- Monitor individual line performance
- Support your team with training and development
- Managing performance, absences, timekeeping within your team, including seasonal workers
- Develop and drive continuous improvement plans for production
- Previous experience leading a team within a manufacturing environment, ideally within a food factory
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with your team and various other departments
- Strong time management skills
- Understanding of H&S requirements
- Lean manufacturing knowledge/ experience
- Motivational skills to inspire your team!
- 20 days annual leave per year + public holidays
- Growth and development opportunities
- The opportunity to join a new and expanding group of food businesses
- Team events / fundraising for charities
- Corporate rates at local gym
- Monthly and annual employee values awards
- Death in service after 1 years’ service
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7803
Full-Time, Permanent Factory Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Navan, County Meath, Ireland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk