Production Shift Supervisor who is competent in all areas of production including print, enclosing, manual fulfilment, warehousing and consolidator operation is required for a Global Company based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England
HOURS: Working rotating shifts from 06:00 – 14:00hrs and 14:00 – 22:00hrs (24/7 operation)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous experience working in Print and Mail Operations
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Production Shift Supervisor who is competent in all areas of production including print, enclosing, manual fulfilment, warehousing and consolidator operation.
Working as the Production Shift Supervisor you will oversee document output production, ensuring that production remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring processes, employees and organising workflows on a daily basis.
As the Production Shift Supervisor your goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality and hit 100% of SLA’s.
In a fast-paced environment like production, the Production Shift Supervisor is an integral part of the daily production process. You will have a hands on approach and may be required to run some of the machines when on shift. You will also be expected to work with the Shift Manager to optimise day-to-day activities while minimising costs.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Shift Manager to set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organise work by assigning responsibilities to staff members
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and report any maintenance that may be required
- Check production output for any quality issues and escalate when necessary
- Submit reports on performance and progress on a daily basis
- Ensure that your teams time keeping is monitored daily
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards in both production & warehouse
- You must be flexible and might need to change your working hours to suite client’s needs and to meet SLA’s
- You will be responsible for the day to day SLA’s
- Monitor staff performance on a daily basis
- Candidates MUST have previous experience working in Print and Mail Operations
- Previous experience in monitoring, recording and reporting performance targets for the team and individuals
- Must have leadership skills with experience of managing/supervising teams
- Strong communication skills capable of delivering information clearly to teams
- Strong customer service and complaint handling
- Ability to prioritise and manage peak service demands
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Good IT Skills – proficient in the use of MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel, Databases, Email and Web
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Able to work in a team or individually
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4731
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk