Manufacturing Production Planning / Process Planner with experience in a complex manufacturing environment and the planning within a complex production facility, using ERP systems is required for a well-established International Company based in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Production Planning / Process Planner with experience in a complex manufacturing environment and the planning within a complex production facility, using ERP systems.
Working as the Manufacturing Production Planning / Process Planner you will work closely with all areas of the business to ensure that the production process is planned, and product is delivered in a timely and efficient manner – on time and in full.
As the Manufacturing Production Planning / Process Planner, you will have a keen focus in identifying potential problems areas and bottlenecks and the ability to work closely with other Departments to head off and eliminate/minimise the impact of these challenges.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work for a company that is committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people, offering fantastic career opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Manufacturing Production Planning / Process Planner will include:
- Analyse customer forecast, previous orders and all relevant planning information providing daily/weekly production forecasts ensuring customer demands are satisfied and stock levels maintained
- Create annual capacity plans and regularly highlight spare capacity and work with production to identify alternate lines for over production capacity
- Create forecast plans for peak demand periods and shutdown
- Evaluate productivity and efficiencies by product lines
- Ensure the production plan is realistic reviewing people, plant and material to meet the needs and optimise the resources of the business, which is agreed and accepted as achievable by Manufacturing
- Manage the inventory per production to reduce number of day’s stock held and increase inventory turnover
- Work closely with Procurement and Logistics to ensure the materials are on site to meet the production plan using the existing ERP system
- Working closely with operations monitoring the progress against the plan and ensuring feedback on deviations are provided in a timely manner for adjustments to be made
- Interpret production plans and customer requirements via MRP system
- Monitor the progress of orders so ensuring all risks and issues (potential or otherwise) are addressed with the appropriate staff informed in a timely manner
- Continually develop the planning process to make it more visible, more automated and easier to update. To achieve this by working with IT and the other functions on site
- Meet operational KPI’s and targets as required
- Experience in a complex manufacturing environment and the planning within a complex production facility
- Competence in Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in using ERP systems
- Knowledge of printing would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to make informed decisions
- Good team player with the ability to work closely with other departments at all levels
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills are essential
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5871
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk