Production Operative / Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist who either has relevant production experience or a qualification in Chemistry or related discipline is required for a well-established Company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
If you have just graduated in either Chemistry or other related discipline, this could be the opportunity that you are looking for, alternatively you may already have some experience in this area and be looking for your next career move.
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (Shift Work)
** MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE **
** GRADUATE ENTRY LEVEL AND EXPERIENCED LEVEL POSITIONS **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Production Operative / Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist who either has relevant production experience or a qualification in Chemistry or related discipline.
The Company is a global pharmaceutical business that covers all activities from target-to-clinic to meet the industry’s need for innovation and efficiency in drug discovery and development. The Company has established a unique position by assembling top-class scientific experts and integrating state-of-the-art technologies as well as substantial experience and expertise in key therapeutic areas.
The Company has the capability to produce large scale development for a number of different products making this role an exciting opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge. As a Production Operative / Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist you will have the opportunity to use lots of different equipment running chemical processes on Plant which haven’t been done at scale before.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Production Operative / Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist will include:
- To operate the pilot plant reactors and ancillary equipment following all current procedures (IOPs, BPGs, etc.) to maintain high standards of safety, housekeeping, hygiene and quality
- Supported by a Management team and colleagues to ensure that written instruction/directions are followed correctly
- Notify your Supervisor, Manager or Senior Scientist immediately of any irregularities so that corrective actions can be planned and implemented
- Promptly and accurately complete documents as directed and record all irregularities
- Support environmental monitoring and report/record information
- Carry out routine maintenance and re-configuration to reaction vessels and ancillary equipment to ensure production is carried out in a timely and safe manner, complying with Health and Safety obligations.
- Participate fully and diligently in all training schemes to ensure that high standards of safety and quality in line with the regulations are maintained at all times
- Participate fully and diligently in project schemes to support continuous improvement in working practices
As the Production Operative / Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant production experience or a qualification in Chemistry or other related discipline
- Awareness of GMP, regulatory aspects, and pharmaceutical regulations desirable
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Able to interact effectively and positively with internal customers
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Good time management and prioritisation capabilities. Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptable with an open minded view and creative problem solving skills
- Strong sense of accountability for the outcome
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7109
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk