Production Operative who is hard working with the ability to meet manufacturing deadlines within a team environment and has strong communication skills is required for a chocolate factory based in Sherburn, Selby, North Yorkshire.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Join now and take advantage of the opportunity to earn an additional £1 per hour with a temporary Seasonal Bonus*
SALARY: £9.57 per Hour + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Sherburn, Selby, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Week 1 work 3 Nights, Week 2 work 2 Days and 2 Nights, Week 3 work 3 Days
DAY SHIFT HOURS: 06:00 – 18:00 Hours
NIGHT SHIFT HOURS: 18:00 – 06:00 Hours
We have several new permanent job opportunities for a Production Operative who is hard working with the ability to meet manufacturing deadlines within a team environment and has strong communication skills.
Working as a Production Operative you will a fantastic chocolate factory where they create a huge variety of own label chocolate products.
Your duties as a Production Operative include:
- Operational tasks within manufacturing & packaging processes
- Responsible for own Health & Safety as well as colleagues and working environment
- Completing jobs to the required standards
- Flexibility to work operationally to meet business requirements – this could include working in other departments
- Work effectively and efficiently to meet set speeds, costs and planned volumes
- Awareness of quality and waste
As the Production Operative you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Ideally, you will have experience working within a similar role in a food manufacturing environment
- You’ll need to have good levels of English and Maths (GCSE/ equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent team work skills
- One day paid leave for charity/community work
- Discounts via our company chocolate shop
- Training and development opportunities
*Not contractual and is subject to change or withdrawal at the Company’s discretion.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7801
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sherburn, Selby, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk