Manufacturing Production Operative with previous experience working within a high-volume manufacturing environment is required for a successful, well-established and growing manufacturing organisation based in Dollingstown, Craigavon, County Armagh, Northern Ireland (30 minutes travelling time from Belfast).
SALARY: £11.63 per Hour (increasing through training to £12.21 per Hour) + Premium Rate Overtime + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Dollingstown, Craigavon, County Armagh, Northern Ireland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Average 42 Hours per Week, 12 Hour Continental Shifts (0700 - 1900 / 1900 – 0700 hours)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Production Operative with previous experience working within a high-volume manufacturing environment. Previous experience working continental shifts would also be an advantage.
Working as a Manufacturing Production Operative you will play a pivotal role, carrying out production operations to appropriate standards and to specified volumes in a safe and efficient manner.
As a Manufacturing Production Operative you will be reporting to the Shift Supervisor and be required to safely and effectively carry out product changes as per production schedule, whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment and ensuring the highest possible standards at all times.
Your role as Manufacturing Production Operative will include:
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Produce product to specified quality standards and volumes
- Undertake preventative maintenance operations as outlined in the operations manual/PM Schedule, or as directed by the Cell Leader/Shift Supervisor/ Cell Coordinator
- Set up and clean machinery as appropriate
- Actively participate in behavioural safety activities and identify and reporting near misses
- Actively participate in the Quality Near Miss programme ensuring the highest possible quality standards are maintained at all times
- Safely and effectively carry out product changes as per production schedule
- Carry out adjustments to the machinery/process as out lined in the operations manual, or as directed by the Cell Leader/Shift Supervisor/Cell Coordinator
- Previous experience working within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Have experience working continental shifts (desirable)
- Be IT literate (desirable)
- Hold a Counter Balance Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Hold an electric (handheld and stand on) pallet truck licence (desirable)
- Company bonus scheme
- Premium rate overtime available
- 22 days annual leave
- Defined Contributions Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Work wear Provided
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Christmas Vouchers
- Free Parking
- Subsidised On-site Canteen
- Paid Breaks
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7328
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dollingstown, Craigavon, County Armagh, Northern Ireland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk