Factory Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Operatives who are organised, good timekeepers and have a ‘can do’ attitude are required for a global brand in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
The company will consider candidates with no previous experience, providing you are happy to work on a production line packing food products into boxes. However, for the right candidate this is just the starting point. Once you’ve established yourself within the team there will be opportunities to progress to more senior roles within the business.
SALARY: £19,883 per Annum + £250 Retention Bonus + Attendance Bonus + Benefits (see below)
ATTENDANCE BONUS: Attendance Bonus – Earn an Extra £1 per Hour Worked for Full Attendance up to September 2021 (may get extended further)
LOCATION: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS / SHIFTS: Rotational Shifts 06:00-18:00 and 18:00-06:00 (must comply with both shifts) Work Pattern: 4 on 4 off. 12 Hour Shifts
** Multiple Jobs Available **
** Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: This role can be physically demanding, and you will be standing up throughout your 12 hour shift whilst working on the factory production line.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Factory Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Operatives who are organised, good timekeepers and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Working as a Factory Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Operatives you will join a company who are extremely passionate about what they do. They pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. Without doubt, they are highly regarded as Global Leaders in supply chain management and third party logistics making the company an essential part of everyday life.
The company is always looking for exceptional individuals to join their team!
The company believe their people form the foundations of their success which makes it essential that they recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to their customers. In return they can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Factory Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Operatives duties will include:
- Working on a production line with a team of colleagues
- Work 12 hour shifts on a rotational basis
- Ensuring correct packaging and labelling
- Be responsible for maintaining and complying with Health & Safety standards
- Maintain a tidy and organised work area
- Supporting your colleagues and managers to achieve orders
- To undertake in a safe, effective and efficient manner whilst operating machinery within the factory
Factory Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Operatives will have the following skills and experience:
- Production/Warehouse experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in similar role of working on a production line would be beneficial
- Be physically fit due to the position being a physically demanding role
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Organised and precise whilst conducting your work duties
- Able to work 12 hour shifts on a rotational basis
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus – Earn an Extra £1 per Hour Worked for Full Attendance During Each Quarter
Plus much more…
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6794
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk