Production Operative / Hand Enclosing Document Control Operator that has excellent written and verbal communications skills and a good eye for detail is required for a Global Company based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England.
SALARY: £17,200 - £19,200 per annum (dependent on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have previous hand enclosing operation experience. Working in a production environment, quality controlling documents and images is essential.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Production Operative / Hand Enclosing Document Control Operator that has excellent written and verbal communications skills and a good eye for detail.
Working as the Production Operative / Hand Enclosing Document Control Operator you will report directly to the Shift Manager to ensure that clients’ work is within SLA at all times and the quality of all work produced is of a high standard.
As the Production Operative / Hand Enclosing Document Control Operator you will have knowledge of hand enclosing and be used to the complex nature of this work.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Production Operative / Hand Enclosing Document Control Operator:
- The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with colleagues and clients and will proactively represent the Company promoting excellent customer service at all times
- Running production equipment to throughput requirements will be monitored by the production management
- As part of your role the Shift Manager or his deputy may need you to complete Cheque printing and reconciliation, hand fulfilment
- All KPI’s must be met at all times as set out by the production management team
- Job Reconciliation and accuracy is key and will be checked daily by other team members
- Produce excellent quality work and achieve quality targets within or better than SLA
- Cleanliness and tidiness of your work area
- Assisting with training other operators as required
- Re-deployment to other business areas to assist in duties
- Cross training in other functions and departments may be necessary
- Candidates MUST have previous hand enclosing operation experience
- Previous experience working in a production environment, quality controlling documents and images
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Good IT skills – In particular Microsoft Office with good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills, capable of delivering information clearly to others
- Ability to prioritise and manage peak service demands
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4730
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, South West England. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk