CNC Turned Parts Manufacturing Production Manager who has good team management, strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is required for a well-established precision turned parts company based in Barnstaple, North Devon.
SALARY: £37,500 per annum + Discretionary Annual and Christmas Bonus
LOCATION: Barnstaple, North Devon
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am – 2:30pm Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CNC Turned Parts Manufacturing Production Manager who has good team management, strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Working as a CNC Turned Parts Manufacturing Production Manager your duties and responsibilities wide ranging and covers many aspects of the business function, which makes for a varied and interesting role.
As the CNC Turned Parts Manufacturing Production Manager you will act as the first point of call for any production and / or staff issues on the shop-floor and will also be responsible for organising production.
As a successful candidate you will join a small but expanding sub-contract precision turned parts company established in 2014, who service a variety of Industries and have built a reputation on quality and reliability.
The company predominantly manufacture medium too large production runs to companies throughout the UK.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the CNC Turned Parts Manufacturing Production Manager will include:
- Purchasing raw materials, tooling and factory consumables
- Producing works order job packs
- Booking transport and booking in deliveries
- Gauge usage record control
- New order entry onto MRP system
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customers
- Dealing with quality issues
- Assisting with quotations
- Implementing and managing KPI's
- Technical support to shop floor
- Calling in tooling companies as required
- Organising repair of break downs
- The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience of multi axis CNC lathes (sliding head and fixed head) and leadership experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- PC literate with the ability to follow documented procedures
- Exceptional organisational skills including a strong attention to detail
- Commitment to achieving deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6473
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Barnstaple, North Devon. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk