Product Development Manager (Innovation Manager) that is organised, analytical and has excellent communication skills with the ability to research current trends, understand customer expectations and has in an interest in how technology can provide effective business solutions is required for a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: up to £60,000 per annum + Benefits (include 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Holidays, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Company Stakeholder Pension)
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Product Development Manager (Innovation Manager) that is organised, analytical and has excellent communication skills with the ability to research current trends, understand customer expectations and has in an interest in how technology can provide effective business solutions.
As the Product Development Manager, you will be accountable for setting the strategy focused solely on innovation.
Working with the Innovation Project Manager you will encourage and develop a culture of innovation and turn ideas into practical deliverables to demonstrate some early wins and set out a roadmap for future innovation opportunities.
As the Product Development Manager, you will be involved in leading research and exploring technology, products and services and consumer trends, as well as creating a blueprint for innovation.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Product Development Manager:
- Research the latest developments and trends, both inside and outside of the marketplace, as well as managing and evaluating the innovation roadmap
- Balance of big-picture strategic thinking and high-quality detailed execution
- Produce documentation to support and bring the idea to life in the form of ‘The Business Case’ to enable approval to project delivery stage
- Analyse business processes, generating new ideas and constantly looking to improve efficiency
- Work with and develop relationships with Software Development Houses
- Hold quarterly innovation review meeting with key stakeholders
- Work with Sales and Marketing to aid project commercialisation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with people in the team and external partners
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers, improve operational excellence and grow the business
- Creative and innovative thinker with ability to bring new concepts and solutions alive
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and drive results
- Proven ability to drive operational development and related initiatives, managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal with attention to detail and ability to challenge and positively influence both internally and externally, across peer group and within a matrix management structure
- Organised, structured and resilient
- An analytical and intellectually assertive individual
- Understanding trends and the market to understand customer expectations
- An interest in technology and how it can solve the biggest challenges
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident, motivated and articulate
- Adaptable to change-This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4195
Full Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk