Procurement Administrator & Coordinator who has good working knowledge of SAP with excellent organisational, administrative, time-management and communication skills is required for a Global Manufacturing and Engineering Company based in Salford, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Working Environment + Benefits
LOCATION: Salford, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have working knowledge of SAP, which is essential if you are to be considered for this role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Procurement Administrator & Coordinator who has good working knowledge of SAP with excellent organisational, administrative, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Procurement Administrator & Coordinator you will assist the Factory Supervisor in maintaining, developing and implementing procurement strategies to support all factory and logistics functions within the business to retain engineering functions. You will ensure that through procurement and commercial arrangements, organisational and service objectives are delivered.
Your responsibilities as the Procurement Administrator & Coordinator will also include purchasing from internal and external suppliers all items including electrical / mechanical parts, materials, equipment etc.
As the Procurement Administrator & Coordinator you will work in close partnership with the Engineering Department and Service Team. You will also support the overall business strategy and plan for the preferred suppliers list, supplier consolidation and best cost and service level.
Working knowledge of SAP is essential/ mandatory if you are to be considered for this role.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Production Team with production documentation to ensure that delivery requirements are clearly defined and understood
- Running daily operations meeting and driving actions to conclusion
- Collating data and information from all business entities
- Managing the new supplier request process from start to completion
- Contributing to procurement projects in line with set targets and timescales
- Undertaking due diligence to ensure that ‘preferred’ suppliers satisfy the company’s selection criteria / benchmarks
- Liaising with logistics and packing companies to ensure safe and timely delivery of products to customers’ premises in the UK and overseas
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience as a Procurement Coordinator or a related discipline would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of SAP is essential / mandatory if you are to be considered for this role
- Good analytical skills with an ability to undertake procurement related research assignments
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including report writing
- Experience of engaging with business stakeholders to understand procurement/supply requirements
- Logistics knowledge, understanding how Carriers operate both in the UK and for Export whilst not essential would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating flexibility to adjust to changing work priorities
Training can be provided for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5156
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Salford, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk