Senior Process Support Engineer with a good level of technical ability, a practical knowledge of data flow analysis and excellent leadership / project management skills is required for a Global Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £45,000 per annum + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** UK and European travel, involving overnight stays **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Process Support Engineer that has a good level of technical ability, a practical knowledge of data flow analysis and excellent leadership / project management skills.
Working as the Process Support Engineer you will report directly to the Head of Engineering where you will enjoy a broad-based brief, with a range of responsibilities spanning both process and project engineering disciplines, as well as technical support activities.
As the Process Support Engineer you will act as a central source of expertise, tasked with providing technical advice, guidance and support right across the business.
As a successful applicant, you will have a proven track record in a similar role.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Process Support Engineer:
- Supporting senior managers with implementing new technologies and managing the timely delivery of strategic projects
- Working across various functions to improve the security, resilience and performance of internal process control systems
- Promoting best practice across the Group, along with a culture of continuous improvement and process optimisation, whilst also supporting the activities of the wider engineering team
- Providing technical input and assistance, as well as out of hours support to help minimise the frequency and duration of plant breakdowns
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Engineering experience in a similar role
- Educated preferably to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Membership of a relevant professional body is preferred
- A good level of technical ability, including a practical knowledge of data flow analysis, SQL server and other relational database management tools, as well as PLC’s and SCADA systems
- A genuine commitment to compliance, coupled with experience of Environmental Management Systems (ISO14001) and some exposure to the health care waste sector
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills, backed by a strong commercial outlook and a fair level of IT/PC literacy (Excel & other spreadsheet applications)
- Plenty of flexibility and the confidence to challenge existing practices
- A willingness to undertake UK and European travel, involving overnight stays as required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4677
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk