Printer / Print Operator / Printing Machine Operative with a craft apprenticeship NVQ 3 and/or equivalent experience is required for a well-established International Company based in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: £26,400 – £32,500 per annum (depending on shift patterns) + Benefits
LOCATION: Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester
TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: This job involves working either Rotating Shifts 24/6 or a Weekend Shift
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Printer / Print Operator / Printing Machine Operative with a craft apprenticeship NVQ 3 and/or equivalent experience.
Working as the Printer / Print Operator / Printing Machine Operative you will work within the Print Team, reporting to the Process Leader, operating print machines ensuring that output is maximised and quality standards are maintained across the process and on individual machines, whilst adhering to health and safety regulations.
As the Printer / Print Operator / Printing Machine Operative you will have a flexible and pro-active approach, ability to work well within a team and to tight deadlines and also the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work for a company that is committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people, offering fantastic career opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Printer / Print Operator / Printing Machine Operative will include:
- Ensuring machines are run in a safe & proper manner
- Working to 5S housekeeping standards keeping the machine and surrounding areas clean and tidy
- Maximise machine efficiency to produce consistently high output and quality; ensuring production support is utilised fully to maximise smooth and efficient make readies, changeovers and running of the machines; providing full support to these processes including clean downs
- Problem solving on the print machines, working closely with the No. 1 Operator to provide support in identifying technical problems and providing solutions.
- Ensuring quality and technical specifications are achieved
- Control and monitor associated paperwork and computer records to provide accurate documentation
- Ensure waste levels are minimised and remain below standard allowances
- Meet production, quality, delivery, continuous improvement and safety targets in line with the company’s KPI’s
- Liaise with the Process/Cell Leader, No. 1 Operator, Production Assistants and QC to ensure production and performance standards are exceeded and continually improved
- Work to continually improve the Print Sections performance; providing training and development for new and existing employees as required
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Security, Environmental Health and Safety, Ethics and Codes of Business Principles
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed at all times; employees are responsible for their own health and safety and that of others
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Craft Apprenticeship NVQ 3 (or equivalent) – and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in producing high specification work on several processes
- Flexible and pro-active approach; ability to work well within a team and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Flexible approach to work pattern and ability to work shifts as and when required - Rotating Shifts 24/6 or a Weekend Shift
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5112
Full-Time, Permanent, Shift-Work, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk