Pricing and Product Operations Manager who has experience developing pricing strategies with product management and / or business operations experience within a product-led environment is required to join our Product Team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Pricing and Product Operations Manager who has experience developing pricing strategies with product management and / or business operations experience within a product-led environment.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company and the market leader, operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight to identify the world's leading lawyers and law firms.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
Working as a Pricing and Product Operations Manager you will be responsible for coordinating our product launch program, developing our pricing strategy, and establish processes to collect feedback and data to keep us improving.
As the Pricing and Product Operations Manager you will working closely with teams from Commercial, Marketing, Finance, and Technology to drive cross-functional impact.
Since 1990 Chambers and Partners has grown rapidly as a result of trusted research and objective analysis to become globally regarded as the definitive guide to the world’s best lawyers. Continuing to focus on its ongoing global expansion, strengthening its digital presence, hosting world-class seminars and recognising the importance of investing in its people means that it’s a very exciting time to be a part of Chambers and Partners.
Your duties as the Pricing and Product Operations Manager include the following:
- Responsible for coordinating how we launch our products to market, working with teams across the business
- Perform market research and customer testing to develop release plans and pricing strategies that work for our audience across the globe
- Develop a data-driven approach to measure-learn-iterate our releases, and make sure we always strive to improve
- Tell the story behind numbers to effectively communicate the successes, the learnings, and opportunities
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in Strategy, Product Management, or Business Operations role within a Product-led environment
- Experience releasing products in a product-led environment, familiar with processes surrounding software development, and how to make the most of a product launch
- Track record of delivering pricing excellence for SaaS businesses; hands-on experience with pricing from how to evaluate licensing metrics to how to use discounting levels
- Strong written communication skills: know how to tell a narrative that allows data to be accessible
- Strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to gather insights from data; know when to go to the detail, and when to stay high level
- Ability to manage multiple projects, products & priorities
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, and experience influencing change
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6187
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners