Practice Manager who has practice, office or general management experience with excellent team leadership, administrative and organisational skills is required to join our Southern Clinic Team at Dorset Orthopaedic in Ringwood, Hampshire.
SALARY: up to £35,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience) + Benefits (annual holiday entitlement, membership of a private pension scheme and private health insurance (after successful completion of probationary period))
LOCATION: Ringwood, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Practice Manager who has practice, office or general management experience with excellent team leadership, administrative and organisational skills.
Dorset Orthopaedic are the longest established private provider of prosthetic and orthotic rehabilitation services in the UK and now have 3 full time clinics across the country including Ringwood, Burton upon Trent and Egham.
We require a diligent and intelligent Practice Manager to maintain the existing high-quality service and help further develop the business. This is a varied role working closely with and support an existing Clinic Manager and the team of six clinicians.
Working as the Practice Manager you will have direct management responsibility for the administrative team. This position is also key for customer experience and will require exceptional communication and problem-solving skills when working with clients and our team to ensure an excellent customer experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dorset Orthopaedic were established 30 years ago and are now the UK private patient care division of Ottobock plc. The patient care specialises in the supply and provision of artificial limbs (Prosthetics) and splints and braces (Orthotics) to better enable patients to be mobile and live independent lives.
We pride ourselves in continually seeking to understand our patients unique requirements and deliver individual personalised care. It's this bespoke service and attention to detail that has gained us our reputation for quality and personalised service since 1989.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Practice Manager your duties will include:
- Day to day co-ordination and management of Dorset Orthopaedics Southern Clinic
- Coordinate, manage and motivate all clinic administrative staff, ensuring they have clear roles and fully understand and perform their day-to-day duties
- Oversee the Stores and Despatch Coordinator as part of the clinical admin team, maintaining smooth running of company purchasing, goods received and despatched and stock issue and maintenance
- Responsible for administrative management of Southern Clinic and all satellite clinics served by this centre
- Responsible for prompt handling of all Southern related enquiries / conversion to clinical work
- Responsible for identifying and communicating all marketing and PR opportunities through Southern / satellite clinics
- To assist the Clinic Manager (Southern) in proactively managing, developing and promoting all aspects of the clinic
- To lead by example and promote Dorset Orthopaedic’s can-do culture of providing excellent customer service
- Work closely with and support the Clinic Manager (Southern) to ensure the day to day smooth running of the clinic.
- Dealing with 3rd party support companies (such as cleaners and other key providers) to ensure the clinic is well maintained and functional
- Support and work with the management team
- Collate, prepare, and distribute standard and ad-hoc reports as required
The ideal candidate would have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- You will need to be highly organised, with some experience in; HR, IT, finance, project and premises management to ensure the smooth running of our 'day to day’ practice
- Excellent team management and leadership skills
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Dorset Orthopaedic
JOB REF: AWDO-P5888
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Ringwood, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.