PR Account Executive that has team leadership, client facing, client pitching and idea generation skills is required by a well-established, mid-sized Digital Agency based in Hammersmith, West London.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits (23 days holiday per year, flexible working hours, free fruit, statutory pension scheme, relevant training and company outings)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a PR Account Executive that has team leadership, client facing, client pitching and idea generation skills.
Working as the PR Account Executive you will lead the Company’s small in-house Public Relations Team who are focussed on generating story ideas, creating content and generating online coverage for their clients.
In addition to leading the Public Relations Team your duties and responsibilities will also involve attending client meetings, pitching / presenting your ideas based on the client’s brief and leading the content and idea generation and developing digital public relation strategies for your clients.
As the PR Account Executive, you will ideally be an experienced Public Relations Professional from an agency background looking to make a move into an online / digital agency environment. Experience of working within a digital agency is not required as full training, support and mentoring on this aspect will be given.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is an ambitious and growing mid-sized Digital Web and Public Relations Agency based in West London. They have an impressive 20 year track record of building, developing and promoting clients websites.
Their clients are a diverse range of SMEs in travel, beauty, e-commerce, automotive etc. And the agency has plans to grow the Digital Team into a much larger specialist digital PR/SEO crossover agency, which will give you the opportunity to provide strategic leadership and help shape this expansion for the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the PR Account Executive:
- Leadership of a small online PR Team within a wider digital agency
- Securing high quality content placements on top publishers, sites and blogs
- Lead in content and idea generation and developing Digital PR strategies for clients
- Lead and manage outsourcing of content production where appropriate
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Compile monthly client reports
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Public Relations experience preferably within an agency setting
- Outgoing personality and confidence in communicating to others
- Experience of involvement in pitching to new clients
- Naturally highly organised with an entrepreneurial nature
- A desire to learn about and work in online/digital Public Relations and an interest in online
- A desire to help grow a small team and shape this into a much larger organisation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4146
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Hammersmith, West London. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk