PMO Revenue Forecasting Capacity Planning Manager with previous team managerial experience working in the pharmaceutical or chemistry industry, who is self-driven and highly motivated is required for a well-established company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
This role would suit candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent, with previous experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry, ideally as a Planner, Project Co-ordinator or Project and Process Manager
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a PMO Revenue Forecasting Capacity Planning Manager with previous team managerial experience working in the pharmaceutical or chemistry industry, who is self-driven and highly motivated.
As the PMO Revenue Forecasting Capacity Planning Manager you will drive an effective Ops Revenue Forecast process (SOB and Outlook) tightly connected to planning and scheduling for the Development operations of the Global Drug Development (GDD) Unit, supporting the Revenue recognition process.
Working as the PMO Revenue Forecasting Capacity Planning Manager you will have the responsibility to work at building the architecture of the future in relation to GDD Ops processes and tools such as Revenue Forecast, Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Project Management support. You will act as a change management agent in the business and system transformation, within new ERP and CRM implementation projects, which will end up with process and tool optimisation and reporting standardisation, harmonisation among the Development sites, and integration within the organisation overall.
Your duties and responsibilities as the PMO Revenue Forecasting Capacity Planning Manager will include:
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of GDD performance and productivity metric Dashboard for the site, liaising with Ops and service lines
- Support implementation of standardised actual project hours tracking process
- Drive the tracking of project costs including planned hours, and monitoring of actual project hours, thus supporting Ops in process optimization and revenue recovery through Change Orders
- Provide ad-hoc analyses to support data-driven decision making
- Support GDD Operations with departmental resource scheduling and slot booking process governance to maximize productivity metrics and ensure alignment with project planning
- Drive the Capacity Management process, identify gaps between actual and desired outcomes, ensuring reliable data-driven decision making
- Coordinate and supervise Project Support activities, collaborating with Project Managers. Activities are related to Change Order process, billing and revenue milestones monitoring process, intercompany project support processes
- Act as internal educator on processes (SOB/Outlook, Dashboard, Capacity Management, Scheduling) systems and processes
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or similar
- Past experience in team management
- Past experience in pharmaceutical or chemical industry (as Planner, Project Coordinator, Project and Process Management, etc..) preferred
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good data management and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities
- Strong innovative and problem solving skills
- Strong change management agent attitude, with good communication, facilitation and team working skills, and ability to interact across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated flexibility in adjusting to a rapidly changing workload
- Understanding of financial and business services
- Basic knowledge in drug development processes and associated regulatory elements
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied via this site, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6716
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk