Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator that has the ability to work well within a team environment with a pro-active work ethic is required by a Global Company based in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent.
SALARY: £18,966 per annum
LOCATION: Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
HOURS: 42 hours per week working on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift basis
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator that has the ability to work well within a team environment with a pro-active work ethic.
Working as the Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator you will report to the Shift Supervisor / Plant Manager and will be responsible for the reception and the storage and treatment of clinical waste in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
As the Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator, you will assist in the day-to-day operation of the plant for the receipt, treatment and disposal of clinical waste, so as to achieve maximum plant availability and productivity in accordance with Company operational procedures and legislative obligations or requirements.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great opportunity to join this Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator:
- Unload vehicles and trailers
- Effective manoeuvring of waste on the plant and weighing of containers
- Ensure that the waste containers are emptied, cleaned thoroughly and readily available in a suitable 'empty' storage area ready for collection
- Coordinate the paperwork and reception of all deliveries to the plant, including that of suppliers and contractors
- Oversee the safe handling into containers by the respective deliverer, in the event loose waste is delivered to the site
- Operate Fork Lift Truck if required
- Participate in plant shutdowns as necessary
- Maintain company operational records and data, specific to the job function
- Draw attention to Management any major defects, concerns or problems to the equipment or building prior to taking action
- Work under the directions of, and assist the Shift Supervisor and Plant Manager in their duties in the event of a breakdown or controlled stoppage
- Observe and comply with all safety notice and signed and to ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and proper manner at all times
- Attend training courses or instruction specific to the job as required
- Comply with company health & safety procedures
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Self-Motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- A team player, with the ability to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
- Able to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to hours including shift work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4325
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Maidstone, Rochester, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Gravesend, Rainham, Sittingbourne, Lenham, West Kingsdown and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk