Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator that has the ability to work well within a team environment with a pro-active work ethic is required by a Global Company based in Dublin, Ireland.
SALARY: €24,000 per annum
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland (Dublin 10)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
** FLT / Fork Lift Licence Preferred **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator that has the ability to work well within a team environment with a pro-active work ethic.
Working as the Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator you will report to the Shift Supervisor / Plant Manager and will be responsible for the reception and the storage and treatment of clinical waste in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
As the Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator, you will assist in the day-to-day operation of the plant for the receipt, treatment and disposal of clinical waste, so as to achieve maximum plant availability and productivity in accordance with Company operational procedures and legislative obligations or requirements.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great opportunity to join this Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator:
- Receive, manage and transfer out all waste within the facility
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in line with Company procedure and legislation
- Ensure bins are clean and serviceable and carry out maintenance of clinical waste bins
- Ensure waste is properly segregated on arrival and dispatch to and from the facility
- Load and unload waste into bins and containers
- Use and operate the waste tracking systems that are used by the Company
- Ensure the highest standards of quality are maintained
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Work alongside outlined Standard Operational Procedures
- Observe Health & Safety Regulations, other relevant legislation and safe working practices
- Report equipment faults and defects of any nature to the site management and rectify where possible
- Assist in the training of new employees to the department
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Warehouse experience is advantageous
- Self-Motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Excellent organisation skill with good attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and complete multi-tasks in line with timescales
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision
- An FLT / Fork Lift Licence is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4409
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dublin, Ireland. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk