Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor that either has previous industry experience or has experience working within a Depot, Warehouse, Factory or similar type of environment that has good team supervisory, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £9.20 per hour + Quarterly Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be required to work shifts, which will include weekends and nights
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor that either has previous industry experience or has experience working within a Depot, Warehouse, Factory or similar type of environment that has good team supervisory, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision and control of the shift to ensure the processing of clinical waste is compliant with licence conditions and company procedures and instructions.
As the Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor you will oversee the operation of the plant and its associated equipment, so as to achieve maximum plant availability and productivity during your shift.
Previous industry experience would be highly desirable. However, candidates with great supervisory / management / leadership skills will be considered. Candidates from a Depot, Warehouse, Factory or similar environment with the supervisory skills will also be considered.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor:
- Supervise all operatives on your shift
- Supervise and assist in the processing of clinical waste within the plant
- Ensure compliance with site licence and other applicable legislation
- Ensure efficient use of resources, manpower and materials within the plant and make cost savings wherever possible
- Be aware of the importance of quality and aim to fulfil all reasonable requests from clients
- Record any service, quality, compliance or legislative shortfalls and take the appropriate action
- Work in all areas of the plant
- Ensure proper recording and processing of documentation
- Ensure the highest standards of quality are maintained
- Enforce outlined Standard Operational Procedures and company instructions
- Ensure effective communications across the shifts
- Observe and enforce Health & Safety Regulations, other relevant legislation and safe working practices
- Rectify equipment faults and defects of any nature where possible and make reports to the Plant Manager.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to manage time and complete multi tasks in line with timescales
- Reasonable knowledge of information technology especially Microsoft Excel and e-mail
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- A team player and motivator, able to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
- Formal craft requirement is an advantage
- Some people management training would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4192
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk