Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor that either has previous industry experience or has experience working within a Depot, Warehouse, Factory or similar type of environment that has good team supervisory, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £20,092 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Shift Work, 4 Days On, 4 Days Off (Days & Nights)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be required to work shifts, which will include weekends and nights
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor that either has previous industry experience or has experience working within a Depot, Warehouse, Factory or similar type of environment that has good team supervisory, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision and control of the shift to ensure the processing of clinical waste is compliant with licence conditions and company procedures and instructions.
As the Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor you will oversee the operation of the plant and its associated equipment / machinery, so as to achieve maximum plant availability and productivity during your shift.
Previous industry experience would be highly desirable. However, candidates with great supervisory / management / leadership skills will be considered. Candidates from a Depot, Warehouse, Factory or similar environment with the supervisory skills will also be considered.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Plant Operative Team Leader / Supervisor:
- Supervising a team of plant operators to ensure clinical waste is safely processed, monitored and controlled in line with established compliance procedures
- Operating site plant, equipment and machinery to the highest possible standards of engineering, whilst maintaining optimum levels of quality, output and performance
- The efficient use of resources, manpower and materials, as well as rectifying equipment faults/defects and aiding the implementation of plant improvements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Proven supervisory and people management skills, supported by a good level of technical know-how and the ability to deliver through a team driven approach
- Preferably coming from a related process background, ideally having served a craft apprenticeship
- First rate communication skills and plenty of flexibility, coupled with high levels of reliability and self-motivation
- A fair degree of IT/PC literacy, especially Microsoft Excel, along with a general awareness of relevant health & safety/legislative regulations and related admin
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4610
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk