Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator that is reliable with good team working skills is required by a Global Company based in Bridgend, Wales.
SALARY: £18,564 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Bridgend, Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Average 42 Hours per Week, 4 on 4 off (Day and Night Shifts)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
** FLT / Fork Lift Licence Training Provided if Required **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator that is reliable with good team working skills.
Working as the Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator you will report to the Shift Supervisor and will be responsible for the receipt, storage, treatment and disposal of clinical waste in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
As the Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator you will enjoy a hands-on role and will always maintain the highest standards of Health & Safety.
As a successful applicant, you will have a great opportunity to join this Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Incinerator & Treatment Plant Operative / Depot Operator:
- Unload vehicles and trailers
- Manoeuvring and safe handling of waste on the plant and weighing of containers
- Operating and feeding the incinerator with waste material in a controlled and compliant manner
- Ensure that the waste containers are emptied, cleaned thoroughly and readily available in a suitable 'empty' storage area ready for collection
- Completing all associated paperwork and documentation, as well as maintaining related company operational records and data
- Operate Fork Lift Truck if required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Practical and relevant process or plant experience is preferred but not essential
- A team player, with the ability to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
- A good degree of reliability
- Ability to undertake physically demanding tasks and work on own initiative
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to hours including day and night shift work
- A current and valid fork lift truck license is preferred or the willingness to receive training in this area
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4556
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bridgend, Wales. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk