Manufacturing Planning Manager with extensive SAP experience in a manufacturing environment is required for a well-established global manufacturing company based in Chinley, Derbyshire, East Midlands.
LOCATION: Chinley, Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Planning Manager with extensive SAP experience in a manufacturing environment and be a SAP “super user”.
Working as a Manufacturing Planning Manager you will need to display strong intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills with the ability to integrate current excel based planning systems into SAP (CM25 process).
As a Manufacturing Planning Manager you will display good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will include liaising with department managers and external contacts.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Manufacturing Planning Manager will include:
- To integrate current excel base planning system into SAP (CM25 process)
- Monitor daily order list and plan materials according to asset, labour and raw material availability taking into account product inter-actions and line specific technical limitations
- Advise Customer Service Manager of delivery dates against each order within 48hrs
- Daily update of previous days production in group production report (reviewed daily in morning operations meeting)
- Update planning tool (currently excel) with previous days production
- Update and issue 24hr plan to production
- Liaise with quality for material interactions and line clean downs
- Liaise with Engineering with regard to any breakdowns or planned maintenance
- Liaise with production to understand available labour for coming week
- Liaise with purchasing regarding raw material availability (and allocation during shortages/delays)
- Liaise with Logistics to update export container status and next 48hr Finished goods availability
- Liaise with customer services to communicate and deviations to plan
- Liaise with sales team regarding unplanned urgent orders and trials
- Assess and plan internal demand for backward integration materials (SAP MB24)
- Manage ad-hoc changes to plan and communicate to relevant departments
- Chair morning operations meeting
- Chair meeting with (and plan orders for) sister site in Melton Mowbray to communicate delivery dates of products sold through their division
- Liaise with Customer Service Manager to prepare data for weekly forecast meeting with Site Director
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise a heavy workload
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well within a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6750
Full- Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chinley, Derbyshire, East Midlands . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk