Commercially minded PA / Personal Assistant who has an outgoing personality and a proven background working as a PA with excellent organisational / planning, communication and administrative skills is required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence and have the flexibility to travel when required.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercially minded PA / Personal Assistant who has an outgoing personality and a proven background working as a PA with excellent organisational / planning, communication and administrative skills
Working as the PA / Personal Assistant you will provide support to the Company’s Executive Chairman to enhance efficiency, whilst ensuring discretion and confidentiality.
The Executive Chairman is looking for a PA / Personal Assistant who can plan and co-ordinate long term work, whilst simultaneously reorganising day-to-day priorities. This will involve personal and business duties and complex diary management.
As the PA / Personal Assistant you will also be required to assist with the management of three properties to maximise revenue, managing the contractors and various suppliers. This will include arranging payment of invoices and keeping a record of all necessary paperwork.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing with telephone calls and efficiently managing all email correspondence for the Executive Chairman
- Actively manage the Executive Chairman’s diary, ensuring all meetings are prioritised internally and externally
- Ensure all meetings run smoothly by managing attendance and providing agendas if required
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships, internally and externally
- Manage all your work in a strictly confidential manner
- Arrange travel for the Executive Chairman, visas (if required), transport and accommodation for events and conferences. Where possible having a ‘plan B’ available
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Implement and maintain all Company procedures / administrative systems and liaise with employees to ensure they are followed
- Collate and file expenses, including payment of invoices as and when required
- Manage the Executive Chairman’s personal commitments - including vehicle management (insurance, tax, MoT, repairs and servicing)
- Personal errands for the Executive Chairman and the management of miscellaneous issues
- Actively manage events for each property, including bookings and revenue in agreement with the Executive Chairman
- Manage each property and any maintenance works in agreement with the Executive Chairman
- Proven track record as a PA, diary and travel management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word / Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and takes ownership
- Excellent organisation skills – planning / organised and efficient
- To be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities/deadlines
- Full driving licence and have the flexibility to travel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5176
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk